Saturday, March 8, 2014

Visitation and Exhaustion...And Some Love Sprinkled In

Soooo I drove the 6 hour round trip with Isaac's family yesterday to visit him. It was great to see him, but I am EXHAUSTED, like seriously exhausted. My back is killing me from being bent over all day in the car seat and for the first time I am considering telling Isaac I can only visit once a month. The trip every two weeks is expensive and it takes days for my body to recover I swear.That breaks my heart though.

Isaac was in good spirits, but tired from lack of sleep. Poor guy. He was fighting to keep his eyes open at times. He had a nice visit with his family and then him and I joked around and ate some food. I told him how something inside of me just tripled the love I have for him if that is even possible and that I knew we would be ok. I know he is the man for me, I have always known. I love him more than life itself. The world kind of begins and ends with that man, which scares me because the "what ifs" start and I wonder about how I could cope without him, but I am a strong woman, I would, it would just hurt like hell. Ok so why am I going in this direction? Just be happy I have to tell myself. Just be happy! Revel in your happiness and your love and the exquisite feeling of being loved and giving love. No time can be wasted. Drink up every drop EVEN while they are in prison, because love does not stop just because prison separates us. Love seeps in and out of those bars, weaves it's way through those sterile hallways and reaches it's destination!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @PrisonFairLady